So today i installed FireFox 3.5 onto a machine at work, later realizing that you have to have admin privileges to install flash! daym! but with a few quick steps, flash was working in 3 minutes.
- Download the XPI of the Flash Player plugin. An XPI is generally a plug-in for FireFox which is in fact a ZIP archive.
- (Rename to .zip if you want and) extract the files in the XPI.
- Go to Start » Run » enter “%APPDATA%” » OK
- Navigate to Mozilla\Plugins\, if this directory doesn’t exist, create it.
- Copy flashplayer.xpt and NPSWF32.dll from the extracted files to %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Plugins.
- Restart FireFox and flash will be installed!
Thanks to ce3c.be.